Vegetarian Lasagna with Aubergine and Zucchini – Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vegetarian lasagna with aubergine and zucchini. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Lasagna with Aubergine and Zucchini is amongst the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people through the internet. In case you are the individual who is seeking the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly have Vegetarian Lasagna with Aubergine and Zucchini using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Lasagna with Aubergine and Zucchini
- Get 6 of Aubergine (small).
- Make ready 2 of Zucchini.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic.
- Make ready 1 of to 2 teaspoons Dried thyme.
- Get 1 pinch of Sliced red chilli.
- You need 6 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 of Whole tomato tins (400 g).
- Prepare 50 of to 100 ml Balsamic vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Consomme powder.
- Take 1 of to 2 teaspoons Dried basil leaves.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of Easy melting cheese.
- You need 1 of Grated Parmesan cheese (or other grated cheese).
- Get 6 of to 8 Fresh lasagna sheets.
Steps to make Vegetarian Lasagna with Aubergine and Zucchini
- Preparation Pre-heat the oven to 200°C. Slice the zucchini. Thinly slice the garlic..
- Preparation Slice the aubergine. Steam or blanch them..
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the garlic, thyme and red chilli. Fry until fragrant..
- Add the zucchini and fry until golden brown..
- After the zucchini are tender, add the aubergine, tinned tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, dried basil and consomme powder. Crush the tomatoes while cooking..
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes until the sauce thickens. Season with salt and pepper..
- Transfer some of the sauce onto the base of a heat-proof dish..
- Arrange easy melting cheese and parmesan..
- Place several lasagna sheets on top. Repeat Steps 7, 8, and 9 several times..
- Finish with easy melting cheese and Parmesan and sprinkle with shredded basil leaves (optional)..
- Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil to prevent browning..
- It is great to share..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food vegetarian lasagna with aubergine and zucchini recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!