Vegan Pumpkin Pie – Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vegan pumpkin pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Pumpkin Pie is among the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people throughout the internet. For anyone who is the one who is seeking the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can certainly have Vegan Pumpkin Pie using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Pumpkin Pie
- You need 1 of Basic, Simple Pie Crust.
- You need 2 cup of Kabocha squash steamed in a rice cooker for 25 minutes (with skin).
- Make ready 200 ml of Soy milk.
- Get 100 ml of Beet sugar.
- Get 50 ml of Plain flour.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Molasses or brown sugar syrup.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
Instructions to make Vegan Pumpkin Pie
- Make the pie crust, and thinly spread it out in the pie pan up to the edges..
- Place all of the ingredients except for the pie crust in a blender or food processor, and process until it's smooth..
- Pour the Step 2 mixture into the Step 1 pie crust. Flatten out the top..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220℃ for 10 minutes, then reduce to 170℃ and bake for 40 minutes. Remove and place on a rack to cool..
- This picture was taken just after baking, so the crust on the back fell off a bit..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegan pumpkin pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!