Spicy Cucumber Vegan Appetizer – Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy cucumber vegan appetizer. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Cucumber Vegan Appetizer is amongst the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people in the internet. Should you be the one that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Spicy Cucumber Vegan Appetizer using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Cucumber Vegan Appetizer
- You need 2 of Japanese cucumber.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready of SIMPLE CHILI SAUCE.
- You need 2 of fresh red chili deseed if dont want too spicy.
- It’s 5 small of shallot.
- You need 5 small of garlic.
- Make ready 1 of thumb size ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Spicy Cucumber Vegan Appetizer
- put all ingredient into pounder and pound to fine paste set aside.
- in pan with oil saute garlic then add 1 tbsp of chili sauce with 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- immediately put cucumber and mix well and off heat and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food spicy cucumber vegan appetizer recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!