Crockpot enchiladas – Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot enchiladas. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot enchiladas is just about the favorite food menus that are sought by many people through the internet. When you are the individual who is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
These cheesy enchiladas are full of yummy ground The Crock-Pot Ladies Big Book Of Slow Cooker Dinners. Do you know how easy it is to make a casserole in the slow cooker? Remember, anything the can be cooked in the oven or on the stovetop can be recreated in the.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can certainly cook Crockpot enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot enchiladas
- You need 1 can of black beans. half drained.
- Get 1 can of garlic and onion tomatoes. drained.
- Prepare 1 can of diced green chiles. drained.
- Take 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Get 1/3 of white onion. chopped and sautéed.
- Take 2 clove of garlic. chopped and sautéed.
- You need 2 of beasts of Chik'n cutlets (Quorn vegetarian chik'n) pop 'em in the microwave first, with a dash of olive oil. 2 minutes. chop..
- You need 6 of tortillas.
- Get 1 packages of Mexican shredded cheese.
Crockpot enchiladas detail by detail
- In a crock pot set on high, add first 7 ingredients. Cook for 4 hours..
- Microwave tortillas for 1 minute with a damp paper towel on top. To allow easy folding.
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Add 2 tablespoons of mixture with a small handful of cheese to tortillas, roll up and place seam side down in a greased casserole dish. Once all tortillas are filled, top with remaining cheese, and cover with foil. Bake 15 minutes..
- Pull out of oven, uncover, and continue baking until cheese is browned. I add enchilada sauce (heated) once my enchies are finished 😉 that way the tortillas stay crisp, not soggy. Garnish with sour cream if you want!.
- Enjoy these puppies. And as always, be sure to have a couple drinks… tequila is perfect with these babies 😉 happy cooking, Cheers, friends!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crockpot enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!