Easy Vegetarian One-Pot Pasta – Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy vegetarian one-pot pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Vegetarian One-Pot Pasta has become the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people with the internet. Should you be the one who is looking for the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have Easy Vegetarian One-Pot Pasta using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Vegetarian One-Pot Pasta
- Get 4 cup of water.
- You need 16 oz of package of pasta.
- Take 8 oz of mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 8 oz of green beans.
- You need 1 of small pack cherry tomatoes.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves.
- Take of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of handfull fresh basil leaves.
- Get 1 of yellow squash.
Easy Vegetarian One-Pot Pasta step by step
- Chop all vegetables.
- Place pasta in bottom of pot 1st.
- Minus the parmesan cheese, add all other ingredients.
- Cook on high heat to bring to boil while stirring occasionally to keep pasta from sticking to bottom of pot..
- Once pasta is cooked, drain remaining water if any is left.
- Serve and dust with parmesan.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy vegetarian one-pot pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!