Easy Vegan Banana Lunchbox Cake – Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy vegan banana lunchbox cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Vegan Banana Lunchbox Cake is probably the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people with the internet. If you’re the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Easy Vegan Banana Lunchbox Cake using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Vegan Banana Lunchbox Cake
- Make ready 3 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- It’s 3 large of mashed over ripe bananas.
- Take 2/3 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Easy Vegan Banana Lunchbox Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°, grease a 9×13 pan.
- Mix all together in a large bowl, pour and spread in pan, bake 30-40 mins. Check with toothpick, when inserted in middle, comes out clean.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy vegan banana lunchbox cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!