Easy Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas – Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy sour cream chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas is amongst the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people with the internet. Should you be the individual who wants the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Easy Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- Take 3 cup of cooked chicken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of roasted green chilis, chopped.
- Take 3/4 cup of low-fat sour cream.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 12 of white corn tortilla.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack, cheddar, or vegan cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 small of onion, peeled, diced fine.
- Get 1 tsp of chili powder, mild or hot.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 28 oz of 1 can, crushed fire-roasted tomatoes.
- Get 1 tsp of organic sugar or agave.
- Prepare 1 of splash balsamic or red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried cilantro, or 1 tablespoon fresh minced cilantro.
- Make ready 1 of juice from a large fresh lime.
- Take 1 of cracked or lemon pepper, to taste.
- It’s 1 of light olive oil, as needed.
Steps to make Easy Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- Lightly oil a 13×9" baking dish. Preheat oven to 350° F. In a mixing bowl, toss together the cooked chicken, chopped green chilies, sour cream or mayo, and lime juice; season with cracked or lemon pepper and cumin. Set aside..
- Make your Quickie Enchilada Sauce: Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat and gently saute' the onion and spices for 5 minutes. Add the garlic, tomatoes, sugar, vinegar, and cilantro. Stir and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook 15 to 20 minutes..
- To make the baked Enchiladas: Spread about a spoonful (about 4oz.) of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of the oiled baking dish. Heat each tortilla in a scant amount of hot light olive oil before you stuff it, till softened. Set the warm tortilla in the prepared baking dish and coat the tortilla. Spoon one-tenth of the chicken mixture into the center of the tortilla and roll it up into place, seam side down. Repeat for the remaining tortillas. Pour the enchilada sauce all over the tortillas and top with shredded cheese. Sprinkle with cilantro..
- Bake for 20 minutes, until cheese is melted, the sauce is bubbling, and the enchiladas are hot..
- Serve with crisp green salad, and offer salsa and fresh guacamole at the table..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food easy sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!