Easy Veg Tray-Bake – Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy veg tray-bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Veg Tray-Bake has become the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people through the internet. In case you are the individual that is seeking the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You may cook Easy Veg Tray-Bake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Veg Tray-Bake
- Get 1 large of sweet potato.
- You need 6 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 of parsnip.
- Make ready 1/2 large of butternut squash.
- Get 2 tsp of chopped rosemary.
- Prepare 1 packages of vegetarian sausages.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Make ready 2 pinch of coarse ground black pepper.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vegetable or sunflower oil.
Steps to make Easy Veg Tray-Bake
- Chop the sweet potato, parsnip and squash into equally sized cubes.
- Place them onto an oven tray and add the cloves of garlic..
- Place the sausages in and around the veg..
- Coat them in the oil and sprinkle them with the salt, pepper and rosemary..
- Bake in a medium oven until the veg and sausages are cooked through..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy veg tray-bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!