Easy Peasy Gluten-Free, Vegan Custard – Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy peasy gluten-free, vegan custard. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Peasy Gluten-Free, Vegan Custard is just about the favorite food menus that are sought by many people through the internet. If you’re the one that is seeking the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You could have Easy Peasy Gluten-Free, Vegan Custard using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Peasy Gluten-Free, Vegan Custard
- It’s 2 tbsp of birds custard powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- It’s 1 pint of soy or almond milk.
Step by step to make Easy Peasy Gluten-Free, Vegan Custard
- Mix together the Birds powder, sugar and a few tbsp of the milk in a pudding bowl..
- Heat the remaining milk on the hob. When it’s piping hot but not boiling, pour the milk into the bowl with your powder mix in it. Whisk it then pour it back into your pan..
- Turn the pan heat up and bring up to the boil while stirring gently but constantly. Done!!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy peasy gluten-free, vegan custard recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!