Easy Vegan Carrot Cake – Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy vegan carrot cake. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Vegan Carrot Cake is amongst the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people in the internet. When you are the one who wants the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Easy Vegan Carrot Cake using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Vegan Carrot Cake
- Take of For the cake.
- It’s 135 g of carrot, peeled and grated.
- Get 1 of lemon, zest only.
- Take 67 g of walnuts, chopped.
- Take 35 g of sultanas.
- It’s 35 g of chopped pitted dates.
- You need 200 g of plain flour.
- Get 120 g of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground/grated nutmeg.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 200 ml of almond milk.
- Make ready 80 ml of flavourless oil or melted dairy-free butter.
- You need of Lemon drizzle icing.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of Icing sugar.
- It’s 1.5 Tbsp of lemon juice.
Step by step to make Easy Vegan Carrot Cake
- Grease and line with baking parchment a loaf tin and preheat your oven to 180 degrees fan..
- Place the flour, sugar, baking powder, bicarb, nutmeg, cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Pour in the almond milk and mix gently until smooth. Pour in the oil and mix until just incorporated..
- Tip in the carrot, walnuts, zest, raisins and chopped dates and fold in gently. Pour into the prepared loaf tin and bake in the centre of the oven for 40-50 minutes, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean..
- Leave to cool completely on a wire rack. When cool, remove from the tin, mix together the icing sugar and lemon juice until you have a thick, but dribbly icing and drizzle over the top. Grate over some extra zest for decoration..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy vegan carrot cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!