Sunflower seeds based vegan soured cream – Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sunflower seeds based vegan soured cream. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sunflower seeds based vegan soured cream has become the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people throughout the internet. For anyone who is the individual who wants the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Vegan sour cream, depending on the recipe or brand, can be made of soy (tofu), coconut, cashews or sunflower seeds. If you have a high speed blender, it's easy to make sour cream at home out of plant-based ingredients. It keeps in the refrigerator for the week and some recipes will even freeze well.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You might have Sunflower seeds based vegan soured cream using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sunflower seeds based vegan soured cream
- Take 100 g of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 100 g of cooked rice.
- Take of Juice of lemon.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Get 50 ml of olive oil.
- Get of Some water for easy blending.
Sunflower seeds based vegan soured cream in depth
- Leave the sunflower seeds in water soaked at least 2 hours or overnight..
- To the soaked/drained sunflower seeds add the 100g cooked rice, the lemon juice, minced garlic and some water…. blending ‘em well in a jug blender..
- Adding the 50ml oil gradually, making the paste lot more creamier….just leave the paste in the fridge to cool down…..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sunflower seeds based vegan soured cream recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!