Vegetarian Butter Chicken – Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegetarian butter chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Butter Chicken is amongst the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people through the internet. If you’re the one that is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You may cook Vegetarian Butter Chicken using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Butter Chicken
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh ginger root, minced.
- Get 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- It’s Dash of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of garam masala.
- Make ready 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need Dash of cinnamon.
- Get of Salt to taste.
- Make ready Dash of turmeric.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- Make ready 6 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Get 10 oz of vegetarian chicken, cubed.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- Take of Honey to taste.
Vegetarian Butter Chicken in depth
- In a food processor combine ginger, onion, garlic, and all spices..
- Heat butter, oil, and spice mixture in a large pot. Add tomato paste and cook until color slightly deepens. Whisk in milk. Add chicken to sauce and coat evenly. Gradually stir in yogurt and honey. Simmer for 15-20 mins..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vegetarian butter chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!