Vegetarian Chicken Caesar Salad – Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegetarian chicken caesar salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Chicken Caesar Salad is amongst the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people with the internet. In case you are the individual who wants the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You could have Vegetarian Chicken Caesar Salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Chicken Caesar Salad
- You need 3 cups of kale, chopped.
- It’s 4 cups of romaine, chopped.
- Prepare 10 oz of Gardein plant-based chicken strips.
- It’s 3 oz of shredded parmesan.
- Take 3/4 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Caesar salad dressing.
Instructions to make Vegetarian Chicken Caesar Salad
- Marinade chicken strips to taste and grill or bake until done. Let cool..
- Toss greens together and divide onto plate..
- Top with parmesan and tomatoes. Add chicken strips..
- Drizzle with dressing..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vegetarian chicken caesar salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!