Cream Corn Chicken on Rice – Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cream corn chicken on rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cream Corn Chicken on Rice has become the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people over the internet. When you are the individual who wants the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You may cook Cream Corn Chicken on Rice using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Corn Chicken on Rice
- Make ready 1 can of cream corn.
- You need 1.5 cups of whole kernel corn.
- Take 3/4 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Take Dash of salt.
- Make ready Dash of white pepper.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked rice.
- It’s 8 oz of seasoned vegetarian chicken, cooked + cubed.
Steps to make Cream Corn Chicken on Rice
- In a sauce pan combine garlic, cream corn, corn, pepper, salt, cornstarch and milk. Stir until thicken. Add cooked chicken to sauce..
- Divide cooked rice into bowls and pour cream corn sauce on top..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cream corn chicken on rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!