Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice – Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan quorn chicken fried rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice is just about the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people in the internet. When you are the individual who is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly have Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice
- Make ready 1 bag of frozen Chicken tenders.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of dried red chilli.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped spring onions.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Make ready of Vegetable bullion cubes 3.
- Make ready 1 cups of cooked rice, i used Basmati rice.
Steps to make Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice
- Cook the rice and set a side..
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, dried chilli, and frozen Quorn chicken tenders. Keep it on medium heat and cook till the onions are golden brown. Add the vegetable bullion cubes and mix well..
- Add the cooked rice to the pan, mix well and season.
- Add in the chopped spring onions..
- Turn off the stove and enjoy…
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vegan quorn chicken fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!