Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes – Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, marsala chicken curry with potatoes. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes is probably the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people people with the internet. For anyone who is the one who is seeking the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes
- Make ready of Whole chicken.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Make ready of Marsala powder.
- Make ready of Turmeric powder.
- It’s of Chilli powder.
- Get of Garlic.
- It’s of Onions.
- Get of Potatoes.
- Get of Groundnut oil.
- You need of Fish sauce.
- You need of Vegetarian Mushroom Seasoning.
- Prepare of Dahl Flour.
- Take of Water.
Instructions to make Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes
- Marinate 1 whole chicken with 2 spoons of salt, half spoon of turmeric powder and full spoon of Marsala powder. Massage the chicken with the seasoning..
- Pound some onions and garlic into a mashed form.
- Add 3 full spoons of Chilli powder and pound into a paste..
- Peel and cut 6-7 potatoes into small pieces depending on the proportion you’re making. Add 1 half spoon of salt and mix the potatoes well..
- Add Groundnut oil and heat it up. Add the paste. And 2 spoons of marsala powder. Mix them up with the spatula..
- Add in the marinated chicken. Mix it well and then cover the wok. Wait until water spills out of the chicken. Mix it with the spatula again and ensure the paste doesn’t stick to the wok..
- Add some water to prevent the chicken and paste from sticking to the wok. Leave the cover on, and only remove it from time to time to stir it up using the spatula. Add some fish sauce and mix them well..
- After about 5 minutes, add in the potatoes and mix them up. Close the cover and only remove it to add some water and stir the curry from time to time for 2 minutes..
- Mix Dahl Flour with water and pour it in to make the curry more pasty.
- Add 1 and a half spoon of vegetarian mushroom seasoning if it’s too salty..
- This is the amount of water that you should add in overall. Cover the wok and then wait for approximately 13 minutes for the potatoes to become soft. You can use the spatula to press against the potatoes to test the softness of the potatoes..
- Now you have a delicious dish of Chicken Curry with Potatoes..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food marsala chicken curry with potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!