Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3) – Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegetarian popia (enjoyed by my friends of vegan level 3). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3) is just about the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people with the internet. For anyone who is the individual who is looking for the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can certainly cook Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3) using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3)
- Prepare 1 packages of Popia skin / Pastry skin.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter – Can be sub with olive or corn oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- It’s 2 cup of Big challot / Big red indian onion – Julian cut.
- Get 2 cup of Cabbage – Julian cut.
- Prepare 2 cup of Carot – Julian cut.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg powder / Grated.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chicken / fish stock powder (Optional).
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Mayo.
- You need of Egg Wash.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Water.
- Take 1 of Egg (May remove for straight Vegan).
- Make ready of Optional For None Vegan.
- Make ready 1 cup of Grated cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of Minced chicken / beef + 2 TBSP salted butter.
Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3) comprehensive
- I AM AN OLD LADY AND I DONT LIKE OR RESPECT THOSE WHOE COME TROUGH MY DOOR NOT KNOCKING AND EXPRESS RUDENESS. I HAVE A VERY WONDERFUL VEGAN FRIENDS AND I RESPECT THEM AS MUCH AS I LOVES THEM. AS FAR AS I'M CONCERN, VEGAN HAS FEW LEVEL OF 'VEGANITY'. I MAY NOT HAVE A 'CHEF' TITTLE OR 20 DECADE EXPERIENCE AS A COOK BUT THIS SOME RECIPE WHAT WE HAVE ENJOYED EVEN BY MY VEGAN FRIENDS. SO, FOR THOSE STRAIGHT / TRUE / HIGHEST VEGAN, PLEASE DO REMOVE ANY OF THE INGREDIENT WHICHEVER NEEDED OR OTHERWISE LEAVE THE RECIPE AND MOVE ON… THANK U.
- Wipe clean a pan and heat it up. Add in the butter and garlic, let them melt together aromatically. Add in the challot then the cabbage, let the cabbage caramalized then add in the carrot follows by the sugar, salt, nutmeg and the stock. Once done, rest them on the strainer and let them aside to cool down to room temp then add in the mayo.
- Fried to scramble the minced meat / chicken with few TBSP of butter. Set them aside on a strainer to have them cool to room temp.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg with 2 TBSP of water to create an egg wash.
- Pull a pastry skin and place it on a clean flat top (Table top or a choppping board). Using a kitchen brush, spread the egg wash on the pastry skin. Take a spoon of the cooked vege, layer them on the pastry skin and (Optionally) add some of the fried minced meat / chicken then sprinkle some cheese on the layer. Roll the pastry skin to cover the filling half way and fold both left right end, brush some egg wash then continue to finish off the rolling. Set aside and keep making them till you're done.
- Deep fried until they're golden brownish and let them stand on the strainer for few minutes before you can finally serve them out with some Thai Chilli Sauce or the normal sweet chilli sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegetarian popia (enjoyed by my friends of vegan level 3) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!