Chicken Kinda blue – Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken kinda blue. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Kinda blue is among the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people from the internet. For anyone who is the individual who is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You could cook Chicken Kinda blue using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kinda blue
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of your favorite salted cracker.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get of Sliced cheese (be creative, try muenster, gouda, or pepper jack).
- Get of Thin sliced ham.
- Make ready 1 of large can of vegan soup.
Steps to make Chicken Kinda blue
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Throw crackers in Ziploc bag and roll the large soup can over them until they are powder..
- Cut chicken breast in half, put in Ziploc bag and use can to flatten the chicken. (This can is useful).
- Lay all four flat fowls out and place a a slice of ham on each one followed by a slice of cheese. (That was a fun sentence to say).
- Roll each flat fowl (maybe you have to say it out loud) and use toothpicks to keep it rolled..
- Crack egg in bowl and roll the formerly flat fowl in the egg.
- Roll the egg covered chick roll around in the crushed crackers..
- Throw on cookie sheet and put in oven until crackers are a rich brown..
- Put can of vegan soup in pantry and never eat it. Just use it as a rolling pin..
- While waiting for it to be done.. pretend it was hard..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken kinda blue recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!