Carrot Stir Fry *Vegan – Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, carrot stir fry *vegan. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Carrot Stir Fry *Vegan is probably the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people through the internet. For anyone who is the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Carrot Stir Fry *Vegan using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Stir Fry *Vegan
- Get 5 of carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion or 5 shallots.
- Make ready 3 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of beef/chicken/mushroom stock (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 cm of galangal.
- You need 1 of tomato.
Carrot Stir Fry *Vegan instructions
- Cut up the carrots long shaped, chop onion or shallot garlics and tomato, put aside..
- Pre-heat sauce pan, pout cooking oil, add onion and garlic, cook until the aroma comes out, add bay leaves and galangal..
- Add chopped tomato, stir it well, sprinkle some salt, pepper, sugar, and stock, mix well..
- Put carrot into the pan, stir it well. Add some water and cover the pan, cook until the carrot cooks well..
- Ready to serve. Enjoy it with steamed rice or bread..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food carrot stir fry *vegan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!