Vegetable Soup *Vegan – Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegetable soup *vegan. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetable Soup *Vegan is just about the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people from the internet. If you’re the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You could have Vegetable Soup *Vegan using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Soup *Vegan
- It’s 1 of red onion or 6 shallots.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/4 of cabbage.
- Get 3 of carrots.
- Take 100 gr of green beans.
- You need 2 of brocoli.
- It’s 1/4 of cauliflower.
- It’s 3 of spring onion.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped celery leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper.
- Get 10 cups of water.
- Get 100 gr of beef or chicken frame.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
Step by step to make Vegetable Soup *Vegan
- Boil beef or chicken frame with 10 cups of water to make stock, put aside..
- Chop red onion and garlic, put aside..
- Chop all vegetables, put aside..
- Pre-heat cooking oil, cook onion and garlic until it smells good, cook chopped carrot, green bean, brocoli, and cauliflower until half cooked..
- Pour beef or chicken stock, wait until its boilig.
- When it starts bubbling, sprinkle salt and pepper, stir it well..
- Put the cabbage, and wait until all the vegetables cooked. (Half cook or well done, depends on what you like).
- Sprinkle chopped spring onion and celery, stir it well, turn off the stove and serve it while its hot..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food vegetable soup *vegan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!