Baked Coconut Curry Rice – Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, baked coconut curry rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Coconut Curry Rice is amongst the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people through the internet. When you are the one that needs the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You could cook Baked Coconut Curry Rice using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Coconut Curry Rice
- Take 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of onion, sliced.
- Make ready 1 cup of cooked seasoned vegetarian chicken, sliced.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of turmeric.
- It’s 2 of carrots, diced.
- Make ready 4-5 of baby potatoes, halfed.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of cooked rice.
- You need of provolone (optional).
- You need of paprika (optional).
Steps to make Baked Coconut Curry Rice
- Preheat oven to 425F..
- In a pan, add coconut oil and cook onions until soften. Add chicken, curry powder, and turmeric..
- Add carrots and potatoes to pan. Pour in milk, sugar, and bay leaf. Stir and bring to a boil..
- Layer cooked rice into baking dish. Pour curry mixture over rice. * Add provolone & paprika.
- Bake for approximately 20-25 mins..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked coconut curry rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!