Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi – Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, indian green bell pepper and chicken curry: home style chicken jalfrezi. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi is among the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people people throughout the internet. For anyone who is the one that is seeking the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You could cook Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi
- You need 1 bag of Green bell peppers.
- Make ready 1 large of Onion.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- Make ready 2 cm of Ginger.
- You need 1 large of Tomato.
- You need 200 grams of Chicken breast meat.
- Prepare 150 grams of (If you're vegetarian, use paneer cheese instead).
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆ Turmeric.
- Take 1 of light heaping tablespoon ☆ Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆ Cayenne pepper (only if you like hot and spicy).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Indian Green Bell Pepper And Chicken Curry: Home Style Chicken Jalfrezi
- Slice half the onion and the peppers into 1 cm thick slices. Chop up the rest of the onion, the garlic, ginger, and tomato. Keep them separate..
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces. Heat up a frying pan and stir fry the chicken until it's almost cooked through. Transfer to a plate..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in the frying pan, and stir fry the sliced onion until transparent. Add the peppers and stir fry. Transfer to a plate..
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the frying pan, Stir fry the cumin seeds until they start to pop. Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry well..
- Add the chopped onion and stir fry until translucent, for 5 to 10 minutes over medium heat. Take care not to let it burn..
- Add the ☆ spices and stir-fry for another 1 to 2 minutes to mix well. It will look rather dry but that's fine..
- Add the chopped tomato and stir fry until a paste is formed and it's starting to look oily..
- If it gets to this point the curry will be delicious for sure. Add a little salt to taste..
- Put the cooked chicken back in the pan and mix well..
- Put the stir fried vegetables back in the pan and mix well again. Add the garam masala. Taste again and adjust the seasoning, and it's done..
- Serve with rice and dal..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food indian green bell pepper and chicken curry: home style chicken jalfrezi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!