Chicken Parmesan (vegetarian) – Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken parmesan (vegetarian). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Parmesan (vegetarian) is among the favorite food menus that are being sought by a lot of people with the internet. If you’re the individual that needs the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly cook Chicken Parmesan (vegetarian) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan (vegetarian)
- Make ready 1/2 packages of linguini or spaghetti.
- You need 1 can of Hunt's brand tomato sauce.
- Make ready 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion.
- Make ready 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 of Quorn brand meatless Chick'n (Garlic and Herb Breaded kind).
- Get 2 of slices of Muenster cheese.
- Make ready 1 of shredded Romano for topping it off.
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan (vegetarian)
- Chop onion, garlic and tomato. Add to a skillet and saute in a bit of butter for about 10 minutes. Then add Hunts sauce, cover and turn down to low heat. Allow to simmer.
- Get water boiling for noodles, cook until al dente..
- Bake your Quorn Chik'n as stated on package, 25min at 425°F..
- Once Chik'n is done, pull out. In an oven safe dish, pour just enough marinara in the bottom to cover it, I topped it off with some garlic powder, basil and pepper. Then put Chik'n on top, add most of the sauce that's left (save just a bit to mix with noodles) then top each piece of Chik'n with Muenster cheese. Pop in the oven at 425 for 10 minutes until cheese is all melty and DELICIOUS looking..
- Add the rest of sauce to the drained noodles. Put those little noodies on a plate, top off with a fantastically prepared piece of Chik'n with the sauce. I grated Romano on top. Romano cheese stinks, wash your hands or you'll smell like you've spent too much time in a cheap motel in Vegas ;).
- ENJOY, FRIENDS. And as always, have yourself a shot or 6. I had whiskey this time. Cheers!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken parmesan (vegetarian) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!