Tuscan Chicken Shepherds Pie with Cauliflower Mash – Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tuscan chicken shepherds pie with cauliflower mash. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuscan Chicken Shepherds Pie with Cauliflower Mash is among the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people over the internet. For anyone who is the individual who wants the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Tuscan Chicken Shepherds Pie with Cauliflower Mash using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuscan Chicken Shepherds Pie with Cauliflower Mash
- Make ready 2 cups of shredded chicken.
- Get 1 (16 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 (16 oz) of can cannellini or white beans.
- Make ready 1 of medium onion diced.
- Get 2 stalks of celery chopped.
- Take 2 of medium carrots chopped.
- Take 2 heads of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomatoe paste.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- Take 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken/vegetable stock.
- Make ready of Vegetarian option: substitute chicken for zucchini, mushrooms & spinach.
Step by step to make Tuscan Chicken Shepherds Pie with Cauliflower Mash
- Sauté onions and celery in olive oil until softened.
- Add cooked chicken, tomatoes and beans. Gently simmer for 30 minutes.
- Boil cauliflower until soft. Mash until smooth. Use a potato ricer if available. Salt to taste. Stir in parmesan cheese..
- Evenly layer a 9×9 dish with chicken and vegetable mixture. Fill to about halfway..
- Combine egg white into cauliflower mixture..
- Evenly layer cauliflower mash, gently patting down to cover bottom layer.
- Remove from heat. Season to taste with salt and pepper, fresh basil and or sage. Crushed red pepper (optional.).
- Bake in a 400° oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly..
- Tip with remaining parmesan cheese. Garnish with fresh basil..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tuscan chicken shepherds pie with cauliflower mash recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!