One-Pot Vegetarian Black Bean Chicken & Rice – Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, one-pot vegetarian black bean chicken & rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One-Pot Vegetarian Black Bean Chicken & Rice is one of the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people over the internet. When you are the one that wants the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You could have One-Pot Vegetarian Black Bean Chicken & Rice using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make One-Pot Vegetarian Black Bean Chicken & Rice
- Make ready of Jasmine rice, rinsed + drained.
- It’s As needed of water.
- Get 6 oz of plant-based chicken, cubed.
- Take 2 tbsp of black bean paste.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 of red chillies, chopped (optional).
- Get 2 tbsp of dry cooking wine.
- Get of Drizzle of oil.
- Get of Salt to taste.
- Take 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of bok choy, chopped (optional).
Steps to make One-Pot Vegetarian Black Bean Chicken & Rice
- Place uncooked rice into pot and add enough water for the rice to cook. In a mixing bowl combine black bean paste, salt, garlic, cooking wine, sugar, chilies, oil, and chicken. Mix well. Pour mixture on top of rice. Layer bok choy on top. Cover and bring to a boil. Turn off heat. Keep covered and let rest for approximately 15-20 mins. Stir thoroughly and serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food one-pot vegetarian black bean chicken & rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!